Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Knock Me Over With a Feather

That's what you could do right now.  Go on, I dare you to give it a try.  Why, you ask, am I so wobbly all of a sudden?  Well, I'll tell you.  A little bit ago, completely out of the clear blue sky (which we totally have right now in the CLE. It's splendid), somebody wrote to me to tell me that they liked my blog.  Now this in and of itself would have been terrific news, but they went further. They told me that they liked it, AND they thought they would like to sponsor me. *GULP*
So, I am pleased to announce that as of this very moment I am an affiliate of only the cutest online women's clothing boutique ever:


Dresses from Shabby Apple

Do you like apples?  Yes?  Well, then how do you like them Shabby Apples!?  Go check them out and let me know what you think of their classic, yet super cool point of view. Oh, and BTW, the prices aint too shabby either!

1 comment: