First up is my quilt for the Siblings Together charity. This quilt started out as this:
But due to a tragic quilting incident and one broken machine it morphed into this:
Luckily, I had this top that I made when I tested Amanda Murphy's "Bubbles" pattern last year. I was ever so happy to get this quilt finished and packed up to go see the Queen. (sorta)
Next, I finally finished the binding on Fiona the Ogre Princess!
So there you go. My finishes. Phew! I've also finished the headboard slipcover for Fiona's bed, but I'm going to save that for my post on the Getting to Know You bloghop. You heard it here first, kids. Little 'ol me is doing a tutorial!! Look for it at the end of July.